[Openstack-operators] [rabbitmq] ANN New ops-oriented guides on rabbitmq.com

Michael Klishin mklishin at pivotal.io
Wed Jun 10 09:37:28 UTC 2015

First of all, apologies if this belongs strictly to openstack-docs,
based on multiple discussions in Vancouver I'd like more people to be aware of this.

As announced in April and at the summit in May, RabbitMQ
team at Pivotal  would like to help with OpenStack documentation and operations
experience around RabbitMQ.
It was later decided that most of the docs improvements should go to rabbitmq.com.

I'm happy to announced that we recently have shipped two new ops-oriented
guides:

 * Networking: http://www.rabbitmq.com/networking.html
 * Production Checklist: http://www.rabbitmq.com/production-checklist.html

The former covers multiple subjects related to networking, in particular
tuning for two common scenarios: maximum throughput and highest possible number
of concurrent connections.
The latter is aimed at users looking to move into production or validate their
existing deployment.

Nothing not OpenStack-specific so far but should be relevant to OpenStack operators.
Expansions to the above guides and more OpenStack-focused docs are coming
as time permits.

Cheers.
--
MK