[Openstack-operators] Small Operators

Christopher Aedo caedo at mirantis.com
Wed Jun 10 00:58:47 UTC 2015

Brendan, this mailing list is definitely a good place to start.  I
would also encourage you to go to local user groups as well.  Not sure
where you're located, but you can find a good list of groups here:
https://groups.openstack.org/

I've also found a big crossover in the devops community, and general IT groups.

Good luck!

-Christopher