[Openstack-operators] Small Operators

Brendan Johnson bjohnson at paragusit.com
Tue Jun 9 18:16:04 UTC 2015

I am looking for other small OpenStack operators with whom to share experiences, configurations and discuss issues.  Paragus Strategic IT,  the company I work for, recently went live with a small OpenStack based cloud which we are using to provide IaaS to our clients.

Our OpenStack cloud has 3 compute hosts, a Ceph storage cluster for block storage and swift cluster for backups and archiving.  I am the only one here who knows how to build and operate an OpenStack cloud.   It would be nice to network with other people managing small OpenStack clouds by themselves.

Thanks,

Brendan Johnson