[Openstack-operators] Venom vulnerability

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Thu Jun 4 15:50:40 UTC 2015

I was curious because we're running giant and built a custom qemu too. I just rebuilt a patched one to cover Venom, but want to switch to stock 7.1 qemu at some point if it supports Ceph Giant.

I'm not aware of any check that actually tests the vulnerability. Just checks package versions.

Thanks,
Kevin