[Openstack-operators] [Tags] Tags Team Repo & our first tags!

Maish Saidel-Keesing maishsk at maishsk.com
Mon Jun 1 09:34:36 UTC 2015

On 06/01/15 12:22, Tom Fifield wrote:
> On 01/06/15 17:18, Maish Saidel-Keesing wrote:
>> On 06/01/15 11:07, Tom Fifield wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Thank you very much for officially kicking off the Ops Tags Team at the
>>> Vancouver summit!
>>>
>>> Based on our discussions, I've made a bit of progress. We now have a
>>>
>>> * wiki page: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations/Tags
>>> * repository: https://github.com/stackforge/ops-tags-team
>>>

>>> ... and ... a first attempt at writing up those tags we discussed at the
>>> meeting:
>>>

>>> * Ops:docs:install-guide: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/186638/
>>>
>>> * Ops:Packaged: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/186633/
>>>

>>> Please jump on the code review system and add your comments!
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>>

>>> Tom

>> Thanks Tom! Great start. I have already added some of my comments to the
>> reviews.
>>
>> Does this repo have the same 'core' reviewer methodology like all others?
>> If so who are those who have the 'authority' to merge patch?
> A very good question!
>
> At the moment it's me+user committee (Tim Bell, Subbu Allamaraju, Jon
> Proulx).
>
> What should it be? What do we aim for, going forward?
At the moment that should suffice - but as we started to discuss at the
summit - there should be a mechanism (which should should follow the the
OpenStack standards and by-laws) of how additional people can be
added/removed from the list of 'all-mighty-powered-ones'.

This should probably be on the agenda for our first meeting on IRC
(which was supposed to be when exactly?)

--
Best Regards,
Maish Saidel-Keesing