[Openstack-operators] [kilo-muktinode] [ubuntu cloud images]

Marcin Iwinski marcin.iwinski at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 11:34:29 UTC 2015

Hi Abhishek,
You can download the OpenStack/EC2 ready ubuntu 14.04 directly from apps.openstack.org by executing the glance command used here:
http://apps.openstack.org/#tab=glance-images&asset=Ubuntu%20Trusty%2014

alternatively, if you don't want to upload directly from the Internet you can download the image (direct link is also mentioned on the above website) locally and upload it to glance as you did with cirros.
--
Marcin Iwinski
Sent with Airmail