[Openstack-operators] Chef cookbook

JJ Asghar jasghar at chef.io
Wed Jul 29 19:45:49 UTC 2015

The best place to start is probably knife-openstack[1].

It'll do the integration you have with your chef server and bootstrap
machines on your cloud.

If you're receiving errors attempting to upload could you past some of
them in a gist or something so we can take a look?

If you haven't done it yet, i strongly suggest here[2] it'll walk you
through your questions about getting cookbooks onto your nodes and
leveraging them there.

[1]: https://github.com/chef/knife-openstack
[2]: http://learn.chef.io/

Best Regards,