[Openstack-operators] Is the neutron port-security extension available for ML2 linux-bridge?

James Denton james.denton at rackspace.com
Tue Jul 28 01:48:22 UTC 2015

Hi Charles,

>> The port-security extension was implemented for ML2 with OVS in Kilo but I cannot seem to find any similar implementation for linux-bridge.?

It also works with LinuxBridge in Kilo. To gain this functionality, you'll need to upgrade the environment from Juno to Kilo.

To enable, in the /etc/neutron/plugins/ml2/ml2_conf.ini file, add the following under [ml2] and restart the neutron-server service:

[ml2]

extension_drivers = port_security

James