[Openstack-operators] [Ops Tools/Monitoring] Next Meeting - 7/29/15 - 10AM EST

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 23:28:27 UTC 2015

Operators,

The next meeting of the Operator Tools and Monitoring working group is set
for 7/29/15 (Wed.) at 10AM EST.  We hold the meeting on IRC in the
#openstack-meeting-4 room.

You can see the logs from our previous meeting here:

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/operators_ops_tools_monitoring/2015/

We are looking for more support from the community.  It does look like
there is a lot of great topics that want to be addressed at the Mid-Cycle
Meetup which is great!  We hope to take what was discussed at both the
Summit and the Mid-Cycle meeting and capitalize on ideas and support.

Thanks

Joe