[Openstack-operators] [Large Deployment Team] Meeting follow up

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Fri Jul 24 04:52:23 UTC 2015

Hello all,
We had a great meeting this evening.  I've posted minutes and follow-ups [1].  Please take some time to review them if you weren't able to make it.  Thanks again to all who participated!

One of the net things the LDT agreed to push on together was a common Cells V1 patch set to champion.  We've started an etherpad to begin to collect the list of patches people are applying to get cells v1 working.  Please take some time to add yours to [2].  If we have an LDT session in Palo Alto, we'll try to start weeding through it for the most common issues so we can begin our common patch set to champion.

Thanks!
VW

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/LDT
[2]  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-LDT-cells-patches