[Openstack-operators] Can't launch docker instance, Unexpected vif_type=binding_failed.

Asmaa Chebba achebba at CDTA.DZ
Wed Jul 22 13:20:13 UTC 2015

Hi,
I installed Docker with juno release on Ubuntu
all compute/networking services are up and enabled, and I can add docker images with glance however, I can't launch an instance (stopped at spawning step)
in the nova-compute log, I found :
Instance failed to spawn
InstanceDeployFailure: Cannot setup network: Unexpected vif_type=binding_failed
and when verifying the neutron-server log:
Failed to bind port 5d299cc9-e3f3-48a0-a80f-f204910a47e7 on host compute2

Any idea on how to solve this?
I appriciate your help.
Tahnks.