[Openstack-operators] Palo Alto Midcycle - agenda brainstorming

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Sat Jul 18 17:11:51 UTC 2015

Hi Tom,

The list of General Session ideas is definitely shorter than past meetups,
but maybe that's a good sign! It could be that past burning topics have
been acknowledged and handled.

If that's the case, does anyone have thoughts about extending the length of
Working Group sessions so there's more time to collaborate face-to-face as
a group?

Joe