[Openstack-operators] openstack kilo storage network separation

Antonio Messina antonio.s.messina at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 18:59:59 UTC 2015

It might only work for new volumes, created after you restart the cinder
service. We don't have a separate network for srorage, but i had to use it
while preparing this tutorial:
https://github.com/gc3-uzh-ch/gridka-school/blob/master/tutorial/overview.rst
and as far as i remember that option was the only thing needed.

In our case we only had a controller node, but i guess the option must be
defined where cinder-volume is running

.a.