[Openstack-operators] Getting ERROE on compute node

Wed Jul 8 14:07:18 UTC 2015

Anwar,

It looks like your RabbitMQ isn’t running or isn’t reachable.

There were some issues that we ran into when doing this. Make sure RabbitMQ is running. Double check your IPtables rules to make sure the ports are open. I also seem to recall some problem with a certain version of RabbitMQ that was installed that was just broken and we had to roll back to a previous version but that was several months ago and my recollection is a bit hazy as to the details.

Tom Walsh

Express Web Systems, Inc.