[Openstack-operators] ubuntu-14.04 unable to ssh

Abel Lopez alopgeek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:53:49 UTC 2015

I would recommend that you don't do a 'dist-upgrade' of a cloud instance.
In theory it *should* work, but it feels like an anti-pattern.
You have images for 12.04, you have images for 14.04. If you need to use 12.04, choose that for your instances, if you need 14.04, choose that for your instances.
Remember that the intention is for "Cattle", not "Pets".