[Openstack-operators] [CFP] OpenStack Day Seattle 2015

Sriram Subramanian sriram at clouddon.com
Thu Jul 2 02:40:03 UTC 2015

Dear Operators,

I am organizing OpenStack Day Seattle 2015[1], which is to be held on Aug
20 2015, co-located with LinuxCon North America [2]. CFP [3] for the event
is open for two tracks - Enterprise and Telcos.

Submissions highlighting OpenStack use cases, challenges (particularly from
Telcos) would be of great interest. I request you to kindly submit your
stories. Please let me know if you need more details.

[1] - http://www.openstackseattle.com/
[2] - http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-north-america
[3] - http://www.openstackseattle.com/cfp/

-Sriram