[Openstack-operators] Packaging sample config versions

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Jan 27 22:00:06 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Based on Gustavo's excellent work below, talking with many ops, and
after a brief chats with Jeremey and a few other TC folks, here's what
I'd propose as an end goal:

* A git repository that has raw, sample configs in it for each project
that will be automagically updated

* Raw configs distributed in the tar files we make as part of the release

Does that seem acceptable for us all?

Regards,

Tom