[Openstack-operators] :document an OpenStack production environment

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Mon Jan 26 13:45:02 UTC 2015

I really liked using sphinx for documentation back in the day, it has the
benefit of being community compatible.  I also enjoyed graphviz integration
in sphinx for diagrams... and then there was templating gnuplots....

but i think I was probably considered a masochist on this front.  at the
very least management types did not like that they couldn't really edit our
documentation.

-matt