[Openstack-operators] :document an OpenStack production environment

George Shuklin george.shuklin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 10:10:29 UTC 2015

We using chef to manage hosts. Data bags contains all data of all hosts.
We keep hardware configuration and DC-wide-name in databags too.

For the flowcharts we mostly use markers and whiteboard, sometime I
sketch stuff in dia [1] or with wacom tablet in mypaint.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/dia-installer/