[Openstack-operators] Problem with migration from Havana to IceHouse

Alvise Dorigo alvise.dorigo at pd.infn.it
Wed Jan 21 10:43:19 UTC 2015

Hi,
I've an Havana IaaS composed by:

1 controller node
1 network node
1 compute node

and using Neutron as networking, and rabbitmq as AMQP.

The network node runs the agents (dhcp, l3, openvswitch, metadata). The
controller runs Keystone, glance, Nova APIs, Neutron server.

The compute node runs Nova Compute.

I've followed this guide:
http://docs.openstack.org/openstack-ops/content/upgrades_havana-icehouse-rhel.html
to perform a migration from Havana to IceHouse.

After migration (without any apparent error) I get a lot of errors for
the several services related to the AMQP.

For example in the neutron server's log I see:

http://pastebin.com/2pSpP4mu

In the nova api's log I see:

http://pastebin.com/uCzyhxb6

and a similar one for Nova conductor:

http://pastebin.com/3B0jvT6i

Did I miss something ? I didn't see anything directly related to AMQP in
the guide cited abobe.

thanks,

     Alvise