[Openstack-operators] metadata-api 500 errors

Alex Leonhardt aleonhardt.py at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 17:17:48 UTC 2015

Hmmm, I did do some playing with security groups, but even the last network
(network5) that I created was unchanged from "default" - maybe it has
something to do with that, I'm testing a brand new tenant/project now with
a similar setup, except I'm setting up all the networking / networks first
this time.