[Openstack-operators] [ha-guide] HA Guide update next steps

Matt Griffin matt.griffin at percona.com
Sat Jan 10 18:00:19 UTC 2015

Thanks Sriram and thanks for everyone's participation in the poll.
I picked Thursday from 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM US Central Time for the OpenStack
HA Guide Regular Meeting.
We'll start this Thursday, January 15, 2015.

I'll do some cleanup to the pad [1] before our first meeting so hopefully
we can quickly arrive at owners and move forward.

Best,
Matt

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-haguide-update