[Openstack-operators] Instances stuck in 'Build'

Alex Leonhardt aleonhardt.py at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 16:28:50 UTC 2015

Found that our controller also ran nova and got a couple instances running,
which will probably cause some performance issues ... this has stopped
happening for now, but we'll see soon. FWIW, I just created  a set of 9
hosts across 6 HVs and not one of them failed to change its state/tasks.

Re glance over SSL, no we don't (yet), but are going to try to go SSL
*everywhere* in the next 1-2 months.

Thanks for you help guys!
Alex