[Openstack-operators] How to remove a Zone from openstack

Alex Leonhardt aleonhardt.py at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 11:06:26 UTC 2015

Ah, the link helped - I was trying to get the extra spec filter to work the
other day but messed it up - i think i forgot a nova config option :
scheduler_default_filters=AggregateInstanceExtraSpecsFilter,AvailabilityZoneFilter,RamFilter,ComputeFilter

So I'll try that now that should help me prevent things going onto that
zone / host / aggregate.

Thanks!
Alex