[Openstack-operators] [Large Deployments] Meeting Reminder: February, 19th 16:00 UTC #openstack-meeting-4

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Tue Feb 17 20:47:41 UTC 2015

Hey folks,
This is just a quick reminder that our meeting this month goes back to the 16:00UTC time slot.  I've updated the agenda here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Large-Deployment-Team-Meetings

Two big items of discussion are:

1.  Update on Cells V2:  A bit of discussion around it last month.  I asked Andrew Laski if he could join for a bit to cover the high points and field a few questions.  He is tentatively planning on being there for the first part of the meeting
2.  Operator's mid-cycle:  A lot of interest in Large Deployment Team efforts there.  I'd like for us to try and firm up or goals from Philly.

Looking forward to chatting with you all on Thursday.

Thanks!
Matt