[Openstack-operators] A couple of recent bugs that hit us in regions with cells and moderate (to heavy) build/delete activity

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Fri Feb 13 14:37:18 UTC 2015

Indeed - thanks, Michael.  The last time we looked the Oslo bug was in
master, but hadn't been packaged for other projects.  That was a few days
ago, though.  Anyway, if anyone else finds that their cells services
suddenly start acting like they have nothing to do, I'd recommend looking
at these patches.

Thanks!
Matt