[Openstack-operators] demo environment ( embedded device openstack ) ?

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Wed Feb 11 20:52:06 UTC 2015

Jesse the AMT looks like it may work in so far as functionality... but it
requires unix utility amttool in place of ipmitool.

I'll report back on how these work for me.. I just ordered 4 for testing.

Only that one model of the NUCs has AMT support with vpro on it.  So if you
do go nuc....

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/nuc/nuc-kit-dc53427hye.html

That's the unit you want.