[Openstack-operators] Openstack deployment tool advice

Pedro Sousa pgsousa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:38:51 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'm looking into some options to deploy Openstack. I use RDO based Juno
distro and had been using packstack tool (based on puppet) to deploy it,
but it's not flexible enough as it lacks some features, as HA.

I've been looking to Foreman and TripleO project as alternatives, but would
appreciate some input on community based on it's own experience and pain :)
 on some good options to achieve this, having HA and Cloud Monitoring in
mind. Also it would be a plus to address things like rolling upgrades,
although I know this is not an easy task. :)

Thanks,
Pedro Sousa