[Openstack-operators] [neutron] IPv6 Status

Marcos Garcia marcos.garcia at enovance.com
Thu Feb 5 13:16:47 UTC 2015

Hi Andreas

What about https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/IPv6 ?
Or are you looking for a Working Group specialized in this area? In that
case, maybe the NFV - Telco Working group can better drive your
questions (they are very concerned about IPv6 too):
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TelcoWorkingGroup#Technical_Team_Meetings .
They meet every wednesday

Regards

--

*Marcos Garcia
*

*PHONE : *(514) – 907 - 0068 *EMAIL :*mgarciam at redhat.com
<mailto:mgarciam at redhat.com> - *SKYPE : *enovance-marcos.garcia**
*ADDRESS :* 127 St-Pierre – Montréal (QC) H2Y 2L6, Canada *WEB
: *www.enovance.com <http://www.enovance.com/>