[Openstack-operators] [keystone] RBAC usage at production

Jesse Keating jlk at bluebox.net
Tue Dec 29 19:48:55 UTC 2015

We are still using mysql backend for Keystone.

We are using a customization for Horizon that's public
https://github.com/blueboxgroup/horizon-customization

and then we have crafted policy files that are public as well (e.g.
https://github.com/blueboxgroup/ursula/blob/master/roles/nova-common/templates/etc/nova/policy.json
)

Lastly we have middleware for keystone (not public) that does some
filtering of what various roles can see, which in effect keeps "admin" role
from being able to see "cloud_admin" things.

- jlk