[Openstack-operators] [Performance][Holidays] IRC meeting schedule

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 18 09:02:29 UTC 2015

Ok, so let's assume everyone is ok with the proposed schedule :)

*Dear Performance Team folks, do not have more meetings this year and have
the first meeting on Jan 12, 2016
<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Performance#Agenda_for_next_meeting>.*

Thanks everyone for short for our team, but productive year! See you in
2016 :)

Cheers,
Dina

--