[Openstack-operators] Need your help recruiting participants for Ironic interviews

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Fri Dec 18 03:06:49 UTC 2015

I was hoping for some help from the operators.

The OpenStack UX team is conducting a series of interviews focused on hardware provisioning with the intent of helping to inform the development of a standalone GUI for the Ironic project.   Individuals using MaaS, Cobbler and Foreman are also welcome to participate in the study.

The interviews will take less than an hour and the OpenStack UX project will share the results of the study with the community.  We have researchers that are fluent in English, Greek, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, French and Japanese.

Have participants (or yourselves) click on the following link to select time(s) when to identify when they would be available.  The OpenStack UX team will send them an email invitation with additional information including a link to the virtual room.

http://doodle.com/poll/8a7ftkqe4d2bacts

If you have any concerns or comments, please feel free to reply to me.

Thanks,

Piet Kruithof

PTL, OpenStack UX