[Openstack-operators] [app-catalog] IRC Meeting Thursday December 17th at 17:00UTC

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Wed Dec 16 20:18:36 UTC 2015

Greetings! Our next OpenStack Community App Catalog meeting will take
place this ThursdayDecember 17th at 17:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting-3

The agenda can be found here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/app-catalog

Please add agenda items if there's anything specific you would like to
discuss (or of course if the meeting time is not convenient for you
join us on IRC #openstack-app-catalog).

This will be our last meeting for 2015 as the next two Thursdays fall
on dates which make attendance a challenge for some attendees.  Please
join us if you can!

-Christopher