[Openstack-operators] [nova] Live migration bug triage

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Fri Dec 11 22:56:30 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm having a go at triaging live migration bugs in nova that hurt operators
at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-nova-live-migration-bugs . This
is building up to a bug triage day and an associated push to close live
migration bugs.

I'd be interested in feedback on if there are specific issues that
operators are seeing and why those issues are a priority for a fix.

Some simple criteria:

 - must be a bug still present in mitaka (although if we were missing a
backport to liberty or kilo somewhere I'd try and help)
 - must be having a significant operational impact

I'd appreciate any help you have to give.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Rackspace Australia