[Openstack-operators] How to restrict AvZones to Tenants

gustavo panizzo <gfa> gfa at zumbi.com.ar
Thu Aug 27 01:55:39 UTC 2015

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 11:26:42 +1000, Marcus Furlong wrote:
> On 27 August 2015 at 06:48, raju <raju.roks at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to restrict Avzones to particular Tenant so that users in the Tenant
> > can only see the particular Avzone from drop down while provisioning
> > instances.

you can add a *filter_tenant_id* key on the aggregate which makes the AZ
and configure AggregateMultiTenancyIsolation filter, that will exclude
other tenants from those hypervisors, AZ will still be visible by other
tenants but they won't be able to use it

--
1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333

keybase: http://keybase.io/gfa