[Openstack-operators] Juno and Kilo Interoperability

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Wed Aug 26 14:17:43 UTC 2015

Juno clients with Kilo endpoints are fine.

We recently upgraded from Juno to Kilo and many of our clients
(including Horizon) are still Juno with no problems.

We also had a Kilo Horizon (for testing) running against Juno
endpoints prior to the upgrade and that seemed to work as well but it
wasn't thoroughly tested so can't recommend it without further
testing.

-Jon