[Openstack-operators] Juno and Kilo Interoperability

Eren Türkay erent at skyatlas.com
Wed Aug 26 11:24:56 UTC 2015

Hello operators,

I am wondering if anyone is using different versions of Openstack in different
sites.

We have our first site which is Juno, and we are now having another site where
we are planning to deploy Kilo. Does anyone have experience with different
versions of installation? Particularly, our Horizon and other clients will be
Juno, but they will talk to secondary site which is Kilo. Inferring from the
release notes, Kilo API looks backward compatible with Juno, so I'm a little
optimistic about it but still I'm not sure.

Any help is appreciated,
Eren

--
Eren Türkay, System Administrator
https://skyatlas.com/ | +90 850 885 0357

Yildiz Teknik Universitesi Davutpasa Kampusu
Teknopark Bolgesi, D2 Blok No:107
Esenler, Istanbul Pk.34220