[Openstack-operators] [neutron] Any users of Neutron's VPN advanced service?

James Dempsey jamesd at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Aug 11 22:57:33 UTC 2015

Hi Kyle,

We deployed VPNaaS(OpenSwan driver) in the Catalyst Cloud just over a
year ago when it was running Havana.  We are in the middle of Icehouse
-> Juno upgrades and consider this a must-have feature (we also look
forward to the RFE to enable VPN+HA routers.)  Aside from typical
site-to-site tunnel mode IPsec use cases, we also use it to deliver
multi-region anycast services directly into our corporate WAN.

Cheers,
James

--
James Dempsey