[Openstack-operators] Invitation to provide feedback on Horizon

Kruithof, Piet pieter.c.kruithof-jr at hp.com
Tue Aug 11 15:34:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself and ask a favor from the operators.

UX has been added as a project to the OpenStack community and I will be acting as the interim PTL until we have elections.  One of my “asks” from the operator community is to join the Invision OpenStack community and provide feedback on mock-ups of any new UX designs for Mistral, Horizon, etc.  The value that operators bring to this process is to help with identifying the kinds of information that should be displayed in the various panels.

For example, we’re working on the details panel for images under the project dashboard. It would be cool to know if we’re surfacing the right kind of information to users.

https://invis.io/QK3U37U5B

Note that you can leave comments directly on the image by clicking on the text cloud icon on the bottom of the page.

Also, please reach-out to me if you want to receive an invite to review all projects in Invision – piet (IRC) or pkruithofjr at gmail.com

In terms of priority, try to focus on any projects that include a rocket with an angular.js logo on the preview image.

Feel free to reach-out to me if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Piet

Piet Kruithof
Sr UX Architect, HP Helion Cloud
PTL, OpenStack UX project

"For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat and wrong.”

H L Menken