[Openstack-operators] [openstack-ansible] Release: Kilo 11.1.0

Jesse Pretorius jesse.pretorius at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 17:40:21 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

The openstack-ansible community is pleased to announce our release of the
Kilo 11.1.0 milestone.

This release fixes 57 bugs and implements 4 major blueprints, including:

* Keystone as a Federated Identity Provider
* Keystone as a Federated Service Provider
* Horizon Federation Single Sign-On
* Multi-Region Swift Clustering
* Ceilometer

For the full details please see launchpad [1].

For 11.2.0 [2] we'll be optionally incorporating Ceph as a back-end for
Glance, Cinder and Nova. Between now and then we expect to release at least
two hotfix releases in our usual cadence of once every two weeks.

If you're looking to kick the tyres to see how we do things or just want to
try OpenStack out and have a test system up and running within around 60
minutes, then try out our all-in-one deployment [3] which is used for
development/testing.

We welcome everyone to give it a try, participate in reviews [4] and get
involved! [5] If you have any questions, contact us in #openstack-ansible.

Best regards,

Jesse
IRC: odyssey4me

[1] https://launchpad.net/openstack-ansible/+milestone/11.1.0