[Openstack-operators] Draft Agenda for PAO Ops Meetup (August18, 19)

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Mon Aug 10 13:56:07 UTC 2015

Sorry, folks – late to the party here.  I'm fine with keeping the Neutron bits as the first part of the LDT meeting.  Looks like Mike has a mechanism set up for the folks far off.

As for the Question on public clouds, I'm open to combining if there is no other home for the later.  Many of them (Rackspace, GoDaddy and HP) have been active in the LDT activities at the summits and other places, so there is some overlap.  I'm also fine organizing an informal chat one of the evenings to figure out where the common ground lies with Public Cloud providers and how/if we need to organize a group around  that – assuming an official spot hasn't been found and I just haven't found it in my inbox yet.

Thanks!
VW