[Openstack-operators] Dynamic Policy

Marc Heckmann marc.heckmann at ubisoft.com
Wed Aug 5 22:14:20 UTC 2015

Echoing what others have said, we too have an abstraction layer in the
form of a custom UI to allow project "owners" to create/delete users.

As for your questions Adam, having policy in the Keystone database as
data seems like a no brainer. As you suggest it enables us to do so much
more.

For problem #2, that's already a problem today, so I don't see how it
has an impact (other than the problem of giving the keys to end-users).
In fact, I'd argue that it's an even bigger problem today as an admin
(i.e admin everywhere) can delete a project with running resources. A
"project_admin" role limited in scope could be delegated the rights to
create/delete users but not projects.

-m