[Openstack-operators] Draft Agenda for PAO Ops Meetup (August 18, 19)

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed Aug 5 06:11:46 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I've received feedback that maybe there won't be enough HPC folks in
Palo Alto to run a 90 minute working session on it :)

I would propose to slot in instead one of these three, which are
currently not well included on the agenda:

1) apps.openstack.org - What the Ops Community would like from it,
should we look from the Application side, ie Applications that can run
on your cloud, or Augment your cloud, Products that can help enhance
your cloud.

2) Openstack Personas (validation) - The UX team will have a set of
roles that we would like to validate with the opertator community.

3) Task Taxonomy - The UX team is creating an inventory of
"standardized" tasks that can be used to create scenarios and create a
common vernacular within the community.

Any thoughts?

Regards,

Tom