[Openstack-operators] Metadata error.

Abel Lopez alopgeek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:19:23 UTC 2015

I think you might have misunderstood the nature of this list.
We often times do provide answers to common issues, but this is not a support organization.

You've provided no details of the errors you're experiencing, so it would be very difficult to help.
Please use http://paste.openstack.org <http://paste.openstack.org/> to copy/paste any relevant error messages/log files, also you may want to
check on https://ask.openstack.org <https://ask.openstack.org/> for your issue.