[Openstack-operators] PyCon-AU Openstack miniconf CFP open

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Apr 20 23:36:26 UTC 2015

Hi everybody - I'd like to call attention to the PyCon-AU OpenStack miniconf.

http://2015.pycon-au.org/cfp

Pycon-au is an excellent conference, and the OpenStack miniconf is now
in its third year - we're really getting into the swing of things.

Please submit a paper to the main conference CFP - we'll be pulling
from the that to select talks.

Brisbane is a beautiful city, the venue is great - and so is the weather.

If you've any questions about whether to submit or not, please ping me
or Joshua Hesketh - we're organising the miniconf together and can
provide guidance.

Cheers,
Rob

--