[Openstack-operators] [puppet] OPS meetup in Vancouver Summit

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 18:55:22 UTC 2015

Operators,

Your feedback is one of the reasons why our Puppet modules are very
popular; we would like to continue to organize a Puppet session during
the next OPS meeting in Vancouver summit.

To track all what we need to cover, I created a new etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-summit-ops-puppet

Feel free to bring topics based on your feedback from your operator
point of view of using Puppet modules for OpenStack.

We are a weekly meeting [1], so we will make sure to track the topics
and prepare an agenda *before* the summit.

Thanks,

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/PuppetOpenStack#Agenda
--
Emilien Macchi