[Openstack-operators] [Large Deployment Team] Meeting this Thursday at 16:00 UTC

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Mon Apr 13 04:30:15 UTC 2015

Hello all,
Just a reminder that we have a meeting this Thursday at 16:00 UTC.  (Reminder to some us, this makes it an hour earlier :) ).  I'm working on confirming the room after the confusion a couple months ago and will update tomorrow with more details.

We will discuss the outputs from the session at the mid cycle and determine what we want to accomplish in Vancouver.

I'l touch base tomorrow, but wanted to get this on your calendars.

Thanks!
MAtt