[Openstack-operators] [Openstack-dev] resource quotas limit per stacks within a project

Kris G. Lindgren klindgren at godaddy.com
Wed Apr 8 14:54:27 UTC 2015

Why wouldn't you separate you dev/test/productiion via tenants as well?  That's what we encourage our users to do.  This would let you create flavors that give dev/test less resources under exhaustion conditions and production more resources.  You could even pin dev/test to specific hypervisors/areas of the cloud and let production have the rest via those flavors.

Kris Lindgren
Senior Linux Systems Engineer
GoDaddy, LLC.