[Openstack-operators] Ops @ Vancouver Summit - agenda brainstorming

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Apr 6 20:53:49 UTC 2015

My thought is for each work session or general session, listen to the discussion to capture key information to write-up a use case. This includes asking clarifying questions along the way, During the wrap-up we'd want to establish priorities for the use cases and ask for a couple of Operator volunteers to review/assist in the development of the use case. If possible, during work sessions, we'd like to leave Vancouver with a strong draft of the use case.

>From there we'd put the use cases in the cross-project repo and use the product work group process for socializing with the community and integrating (as appropriate) on the roadmap.

I'm open to other thoughts and approaches, so pls offer your thoughts.
Thanks
Carol