[Openstack-operators] IceHouse - neutron setup

Olga Dodin DODIN at il.ibm.com
Wed Sep 24 11:15:44 UTC 2014

Hello
We are testing OpenStack on Ubuntu 14.04.1+ IceHouse and trying to select
optimal network setup with neutron,
In our previous setup with Havana we used OpenVSwitch+VLANs.
IceHouse comes by default with ML2 plugin. Does anybody have experience
with ML2? How stable is it?
We world like to support the following network options:
        1) Multiple private VLANs with floating IPs where needed
       2) Multiple public VLANs
Appreciate any advice about the neutron configuration allowing to do this.

Thanks,

Olga